Best Odor Eliminator Spray
- 1 Things To Consider To Buy Odor Eliminator Spray
- 2 Recommended Best Smoke Odor Eliminators
- 2.1 Zep Commercial 1044121 Smoke Odor Eliminator, 16 oz, Spray, Fresh Scent
- 2.2 OdoBan Ready-to-Use 32 oz Spray Bottle and 1 Gal Concentrate, Cotton Breeze Scent - Odor Eliminator, Disinfectant, Flood Fire Water Damage Restoration
- 2.3 Fresh Wave IAQ - Air and Surface Odor Eliminator, 32oz, RTU
- 2.4 SMELLS BEGONE Odor Eliminator Spray - Fragrance Free - Non-Toxic (27 OZ)
- 2.5 Smoke Eater - Breaks Down Smoke Odor at the Molecular Level - Eliminates Cigarette, Cigar or Pot Smoke On Clothes, in Cars, Boats, Homes, and Office - 4 oz Travel Spray Bottle (BLACK GLACIER)
Finding the best smoke odor eliminator out of all the odor eliminators on the market often results in weeks or months of trial and error buying first one product and then another only to end up with a cabinet full of odor eliminators that simply do little or nothing to remove the smell of smoke from your home or your car. However, being able to read smoke odor eliminator reviews can help you find a product that works without all of that trial and error and without wasting a great deal of money. These smoke odor eliminator reviews can guide you to finding a product that really works to remove those smokey odors from your home, car, and furniture.
Since the odor can be caused by a number of different things it will be important to do something first in order to be able to select which is the best type of spray to buy. There are a number of things that you should take into consideration before you settle on which is the best odor eliminator spray. Here are several things to consider when looking for an odor eliminator spray:
Things To Consider To Buy Odor Eliminator Spray
- Where is the odor coming from?
When it comes to removing odors from your home it is really important to determine exactly where the odor is emanating from. By finding where the odor is coming from will make it easier to figure which type of odor eliminator spray to purchase based on the information that is on the label of the spray.
- Is it a pet odor?
Pets can cause a wide range of unique odors that will be associated with only them. This is especially true when it comes to cats and dogs. The odor eliminator products on the market have been developed specifically for the known characteristics associated with dogs and cats in particular. However, pet odors are not isolated to just cats and dogs, if you have other types of pets, you will need to take them into consideration as well.
- Is it a food-borne odor?
One of the most common sources of foul odors in a home is food. Whether it is from food being cooked or if it is odors caused by food being left outside the refrigerator without it being covered up. The type of odor eliminator spray will depend on if you are needing to remove the bacteria along with cleansing the air.
- Is it an established odor or is it relatively fresh?
Odors that have been in the room for a long period time can be difficult to treat the room and safely eliminate all of the odors. For newer odors, they can be treated differently so that the type of odor eliminator will depend heavily on the concentration of the odor-causing contaminant in the room.
As the above information would imply that it is really important that you determine first where the odor is coming from and then what is causing it. With that amount of information, you will be able to better choose which odor eliminator spray is the best choice for your situation.
Recommended Best Smoke Odor Eliminators
Zep Commercial 1044121 Smoke Odor Eliminator, 16 oz, Spray, Fresh Scent
When it comes to dealing with bad odors, there is nothing more difficult to remove than smoke. Whether from cigarettes or an open fire, the strong smell of smoke lingers like nothing else, clinging to every surface and never fully dispersing. Thankfully, products such as the Smoke Odor Eliminator from Zep Commercial offer an effective way to remove unpleasant smoke odors. The result is quite impressive - no more bad smoke odors, even in the smokiest of households.The technology used by the Smoke Odor Eliminator is simple yet effective. It works to remove smoke and other unpleasant odors by encapsulating the molecules and removing them from the air. This advanced aerosol technology efficiently works to remove most smoke-based odors from a room, replacing the smell with a subtle fragrance. So, whether it’s cigarettes, cigars, or other forms of smoke, you can expect it to be effectively removed in little time when using Smoke Odor Eliminator.
In fact, it’s possible to eliminate a range of bad smells, including other types of smoke. For instance, if something is smelling smoky due to a fire, a quick spray of the odor eliminator should be enough to remove smoke odor. It’s also a great product for non-smokers looking to get rid of the smell of smoke. This is quite the issue as those that don’t smoke tend to notice the smell more than smokers. For instance, you may have purchased something second hand from a smoker and are struggling to get smoke smell out, in which case this smoke odor remover will get the job done. Other odors you can remove include those unpleasant smells left behind by pets and food. This versatility makes the odor spray very useful for households with smokers and pets, as you can remove much of the bad smells using a single spray. The Smoke Odor Eliminator can be used in many places too.
For instance, it works well in confined spaces, making it a great choice for in the car, especially for smokers, but works as a general odor remover too. You can also use it in toilets, closets, and other spaces that need refreshing.
- Works well against cigarette and cigar smoke
- Removes other unpleasant odors from pets and food
- Very effective in confined areas
- People sensitive to fragrances may find the scent from the spray unappealing
OdoBan Ready-to-Use 32 oz Spray Bottle and 1 Gal Concentrate, Cotton Breeze Scent - Odor Eliminator, Disinfectant, Flood Fire Water Damage Restoration
OdoBan is a multi-purpose, heavy duty household cleaner and deodorant. It deodorizes and disinfects with incredible strength, without leaving a harsh chemical smell behind. This cleaner leaves the fresh scent of a cotton breeze when you use it. However, there are a few other scents that you can choose from. Other available scents include cucumber melon, fresh linen, lavender, citrus, and eucalyptus. The scent you choose will never affect how well the product works. It’s a colorless, multi-purpose cleaner that kills 99.99% of germs and viruses within 60 seconds.
In addition to being a disinfectant and an odor eliminator, OdoBan is also a mildew stat and a viricide. A mildew stat will prevent mold from growing, keep the mildew from spreading any further, and it will eliminate the musty smell that’s associated with mildew. However, it’s important to keep in mind that OdoBan does not kill mold or mildew. You will have to use something different to sufficiently kill off any mold or mildew that has already grown. The viricide aspect of this cleaner will kill any viruses that may be lingering on household surfaces. Some of the viruses that this cleaner will kill include, Influenza A, Herpes Simplex type 2, and it can even kill the HIV (or AIDS) virus within 60 seconds. It even helps eliminate pet viruses, which can keep our furry friends from getting sick.
Although OdoBan is strong enough to kill 99.99% of germs and viruses, it doesn’t leave any kind of lingering residue behind. Which means you won’t have to worry about wiping down your surfaces after you’ve already disinfected them. This OdoBan package includes one 32oz bottle of a ready to use spray, and a gallon of fresh cotton breeze scented, concentrated OdoBan. The active ingredients in this product include, Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%), and dimethyl benzyl ammonium (0.30%). This sweetly scented, heavy duty cleaner works on both porous and non-porous surfaces.
The OdoBan can also be used as an air freshener or a fabric freshener. OdoBan can be used to clean and deodorize basements, closets, counter tops, toilets, showers, bedding, pet bedding, kitchens, cars, and much, much more. This cleaner will get rid of tough pet odors that may be lingering in your home. It can eliminate smoke odor, vomit, sewer back-ups and more. OdoBan is tough enough to get rid of the persistent stink of a skunk, yet it’s gentle enough to use in your laundry. Water and fire damage can leave unwanted odors lingering in a house for years. However, OdoBan has what it takes to get rid of those stubborn smells, so you can finally put the damage behind you.
- Works on fire and smoke damaged areas
- Eliminates the smell of smoke, urine, vomit, and almost anything else that you can think of
- OdoBan will help prevent mold and mildew from growing in your house
- This is a multi-purpose deodorizer. It can be used to clean carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces, shoes, and more
- For best results OdoBan suggests pre-cleaning heavily soiled areas. Which means it’ll take more time and work to properly clean and deodorize problem areas
- For some people, the scent of the cleaner can be overwhelming. If this is the case, you’ll have to dilute the cleaning solution
Fresh Wave IAQ - Air and Surface Odor Eliminator, 32oz, RTU
This air and surface odor eliminator from Fresh Wave IAQ comes in a 32 oz. bottle complete with a handy trigger sprayer that works very nicely. The label on the bottle states that this is a commercial product, which may lead you to believe that it may be a little too powerful for your home, which is absolutely not the case. This particular air and surface odor eliminator is an excellent choice for even smaller homes, particularly those that have pets in them.
As the name of the product suggests, this is an odor eliminator that works on countertops and other surfaces as well as it works in the air. Even when you regularly clean kitchen and bathroom countertops, odors can still work their way in and adhere to the surface. This is bad news, but it can quickly and effectively be taken care of by this product from Fresh Wave IAQ. Perhaps best of all, this air and surface odor eliminator has been selected as a EPA Safer Choice product, which means that you can use it with confidence in any part of the home. There are no chemical smells or sticky residue to speak of after use, which is another bonus.
- Effective in both air and surface use
- No nasty chemical smells or residue
- Part of the EPA Safe Choice Program
- Quickly eliminates smoke odors
- The price may be a little bit expensive
SMELLS BEGONE Odor Eliminator Spray - Fragrance Free - Non-Toxic (27 OZ)
SMELLS BEGONE Odor Eliminator Spray is made in the USA and will eliminate smoke, bathroom, pet, cooking, perfume and other odors. Unlike Other sprays designed to deal with odors Smells BEGONE does not cover up odors, but rather completely eliminates odors. People spray it in the air, on clothing and directly on furniture as well as their cats litter box. Many people spray the air with Smells BEGONE just before company arrives to ensure that their home is smelling fresh and clean. Smells BEGONE is safe around children, pets and fabrics.
- Eliminates a wide variety of odors
- Keeps bathrooms and diaper buckets smelling fresh
- Most users feels that eliminates odors almost immediately
- Doesn't leave behind any residue
- No ingredient list
- Some buyers find this spray has soapy scent
Smoke Eater - Breaks Down Smoke Odor at the Molecular Level - Eliminates Cigarette, Cigar or Pot Smoke On Clothes, in Cars, Boats, Homes, and Office - 4 oz Travel Spray Bottle (BLACK GLACIER)
Smoke Eater literally eats the smoke in your house, on your clothes, in your car, in your boat, and anymore. It comes in a small bottle that you can conveniently carry wherever you go so you are always safe from unpleasant odor.
- The only way to get rid of the smell of smoke is to wash your clothes, clean the place with water and soap, perhaps add a disinfectant, or do some deep cleaning
- Its main ingredients are all-natural such as tea tree oil so you and your loved ones are safe from the negative effects of potentially harmful chemicals
- Smoke Eater is a powerful deodorizer that it can even get rid of the smell of skunk among other odors that are hard to get rid of
- Aside from weed and cigarette smoke, Smoke Eater also gets rid of other smells. So, if you are a bit sentimental and if you are one of those people who connect specific smells to certain memories, then you might lose those special smells too
Taking the time to read and study the various smoke odor eliminator reviews, you can put an end to all that trial and error, wasted money, and frustration of purchasing products that simply don't work. Instead you can find the most effective smoke odor eliminator that can remove those stubborn smoke odors from your home, furniture or car and leave your air smelling fresher and you breathing easier. Our reviews can help make it easier for you to find the right smoke odor eliminator, but you need to do your part, by reading the reviews and deciding which smoke odor removal will best meet your needs.