Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier True HEPA Allergen Remover Review
Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Allergen Remover 465 sq.ft
When you step outside, especially if you live in the city, there is an expectation that the quality of air that you breathe in is not always going to be very good. That is not an expectation that you have in your own home, but the fact of the matter is that you could be exposed to all manner of allergens in each and every room. If you walk into your home and are met by a less than pleasant odor, either from pets, cooking, or other sources, you will most certainly not be breathing in quality air during the course of the day. This is where the Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Allergen Remover may be able to help.
The Honeywell HPA300 air purifier takes care of the odor and allergens in your home by sucking in the existing air, passing it through a HEPA filter, and then recirculating clean air back into the space. The Honeywell Air Purifier True HEPA Allergen Remover, HPA300 is able to take care of 99.97% of the allergens, 0.3 microns and up, in your home, creating a space that is fresh and healthy. This is a must have device for people who want a clean space, or who have family members with allergy issues, as it really does do a fantastic job of keeping impure air to an absolute minimum.
Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier Features
- Different speed settings to suit your specific needs
- Handy timer setting (2, 4, and 8 hours)
- Efficiently cleans germ particles of 0.3 microns or more
- Circulates the air 5 times per hour (rooms of 465 sq.ft)
- CADR Rated 300 for smoke and pollen
- Illuminated indicator lets you know when the filter needs to be changed
- LED dimmer control makes it perfect for nighttime use
- Removes food and pet odors as well as airborne particles (pollen, dust, fireplace smoke, tobacco smoke, cooking smoke, and mold spores)
- Sleek, lightweight design makes it perfect for any room
- Handy air speed options for different sized tasks
- Set it and forget it technology via the timer function
- Do not release ozone back into the air from the filtration process
- No remote control available
- May be a little less effective in large, open spaces
- Can be a little loud when running in Turbo mode
While the Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover 465 sq ft HPA300 may come in a little pricier than other air purifiers on the market, it also does a better job than those lower priced units. You get to control the speed, as well as the time that your unit runs for, allowing you to take care of germs and odors while you sleep, or even while you are away from home. This unit does a great job of cleaning the air in your home. We suggest that you try a single device in the worst room in your home, and then move on up too additional units once you get an idea of how well this one works.