Blue Pure 211 Air Purifier Review
Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier with Particle and Carbon Filter for Allergen and Odor Reduction, Washable Pre-Filter, Large Rooms, by Blueair
Blueair Blue Pure 211 Air Purifier uses a unique 360 degrees Delivery Air Intake for maximum Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) making it efficient no matter where you place it in the room. Blue Pure 211 with four over-sized 12” fan blades, is designed to deliver cleaner air faster and more quietly than air purifiers that are equipped with the standard one or two-blade fan. Its compact size and ultra-quiet operation make it perfect for bachelor apartments, large bedrooms and offices where noise-free operation is a must.
Blue Pure 211 Features
- Enhanced filtration. Armed with three stages of filtration; colorful washable pre filter, particle and activated carbon – which captures 99% of PM 2.5 airborne pollutants; allergies, mold, dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen with a CADR of 350 cubic feet per minute. And features Blueair’s tried and True HEPASilent technology, allowing it to outperform ordinary medical-grade HEPA filters.
- Easy one-button control. With a simplified and user friendly one-touch button which controls switching between Low, Medium and High-speed modes, turn it off or on, making it a breeze to use
- Unobstructed air circulation. The clean air outlet located on the top of the unit allows for unobstructed air circulation
- Noise Efficiency. Designed to be completely non-intrusive, the Blue Pure 211 offers whisper-silent operation on low speed that will please even the most sound-sensitive people
- Energy efficiency. ENERGY STAR rated for best in class energy performance and certified for low energy consumption: 30-61 watts
- Easy maintenance. It is made of two detachable parts. The bottom half acts as a filter as the top houses a fan. This makes replacing a filter an incredibly easy job
- A pre-filter fabric which comes in variety of colors to match room interior. The colored fabric doubles as a pre-filter that catches larger particles, extending the service life of the main filter
- The Pure 211's fan runs quite. Even when it is audible, it is not loud enough for most people to notice it
- The durable plastic and steel mesh housing make it extremely lightweight so it can easily be moved
- Require Blue Pure 211 replacement filter. It is recommended to replace the filter every six to twelve months, so you are going to need to buy one or two of these a year. When the indicator light on the one touch button turns red, it’s time to change the filter (with a yellow light giving you advanced warning).
- This air purifier has no connectivity options, no apps, and no line-up of advanced controls
Like all Blueair air purifiers, the Blue Pure 211 releases absolutely no ozone or ozone by-products into the air, a must for individuals who are concerned about their respiratory health. Check out the Blue Pure 211 air purifier and clean an entire volume of air in medium to large rooms! Perfect for open designed rooms where odors may travel easily, may it be the home kitchen or office pantry, home living room or office lobby. With all the types of air purifiers being sold in the market, Blue Pure 211 will give you less: less noise, less energy consumption but a plus on the daily dose of cleaner and fresher indoor air.