Fellowes Aeramax 200 True HEPA Air Purifier Review
AeraMax 200 Air Purifier for Allergies and Odors with True HEPA Filter and 4-Stage Purification
The Fellowes AeraMax 200 air purifier use a True HEPA Filter with AeraSafe Antimicrobial Treatment that automatically detects and purifies the air. Instead of constantly dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning your area from dust, pollen, pet dander and other airborne particulates, this purifier already filters the air for you. Other air purifiers only clean the air but the AeraMax 200 has a detailed purification process that helps relieve allergies, colds, cough, and the flu caused by air pollutants, thus lessening the occasional grab for tissues or the medical expenses that comes with the sickness. The carbon filter it has removes odors and captures large particles, so there is no need for air fresheners to cover up any unwanted smell.
AeraMax 200 Features
- Uses a 4-stage Purification process that captures, removes, and treats the air, as well as creates an ionized field that removes airborne pollutants, and prevent bacteria and other viruses from growing
- The AeraSmart sensor can automatically detect and purify the air which makes it efficient for users since you do not need to check on it regularly
- Its True HEPA filter with AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens and viruses. It also helps eliminate cigarette smoke smells and other odors that linger in your home
- Eco Mode: When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop to save energy consumption
- Contains a special high performance mode for allergy, cold and flu season
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA Certified)
- Recommended for a 200-400 sq.ft. and CADR Rating 124 for Pollen, 126 for Smoke and 129 for Dust
- Ultra quiet performance and light weight that makes it easy to transfer from one room to another
- Easy to replace AeraMax 200 filters that last long (12 month HEPA filter and 3 month carbon filter)
- The LED light indicator can be bothersome, especially at night where it could have a dimmer switch
The AeraMax 200 air purifier is good for those who are frequently plagued with allergies and get the flu often since it helps mitigate not just the odor but the dust, viruses and other bacteria that causes the seasonal cough and colds. So, if you are a family person or maybe a health worker, this is a must buy that solves problems for the people you care for.