Green Air Purifiers Review – Green Air Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator
Green Air Purifiers Green Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator
The Green Air Purifiers uses advanced technology to ensure that the air in your home is clean and odor-free. The Green Air Purifiers Green Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator has an upgraded carbon filter, an ozone generator, and a long-lasting PCO cell. All of these features work together to remove contaminants, purify the air, and eliminate tough smells in the house.
Green Air Purifiers Ozone Generator Features
- Upgraded Carbon Filter. This makes the new Green Air Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator more effective in filtering contaminants and impurities. In fact, for a single plate unit, the product has the highest ozone output within its class of purifiers
- Upgraded Long-Life PCO Cell. The upgraded photo catalytic oxidation (PCO) technology enables the product to effectively destroy contaminants in the air. Furthermore, it helps to prevent the spread of bacteria, fungi, germs, mildew, mold spores, viruses, yeast, foul odors, and other microorganisms in the house
- Ozone Generator. You can switch this feature on and off to create ozone or activated oxygen at safe yet effective levels. This is the key to killing even the toughest odors in your home, such as cigarette smoke, chemical or cleaning agents, cooking smells, and paint odors
- ETL Certified. The product has been tested and proven to meet industry requirements and standards. Moreover, the manufacturer of Green Air Purifiers complies to regular testing and follow-up inspections to ensure the safety of its products
- Coverage of 3500 Sq. Ft. In just a few hours, the purifier can clean up to 3500 square feet of space in your house. This is just what you need when preparing for an important event!
- Its upgraded technology can clean the air, remove impurities, and destroy foul odors
- It is effective for cleaning small or large spaces in the house or in the office
- The Green Air Purifiers Green Air Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator comes with a 2-year warranty
- The ozone generator cannot be in use when there are people, animals, or plants in the room. This applies to most purifiers with ozone generators, though, for safety purposes. Fortunately, the product has an “AWAY” mode to indicate when you should leave the room
- The sound it makes becomes obvious at high settings, but is barely noticeable at low to medium settings
- The product does not have a programmable timer or “auto-on” setting, so you will need to switch it on and off manually
If you are looking for a purifier that can help keep your house clean and odor-free, the Green Air Purifiers Green Air Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator is a wise choice. Its advanced PCO cell and carbon filter can help keep air contaminants and impurities away. Meanwhile, its ozone generator can destroy tough smells brought about by cooking, smoking, and chemical odors.
What’s more, the Green Air Purifiers Green Air Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator is great for people who have asthma, allergies, and other respiratory conditions. So aside from coming home to a clean, odor-free house, you can also be assured of your family’s safety and comfort.