Best Dyson Air Purifier Reviews 2017
Dyson is one of the go-to brands for innovative technologies. Given their wide range of products that have been proven to be effective and efficient in making life convenient, it is worth looking into their latest technology: air purifiers. Here we will be discussing the best Dyson air purifiers to date. To start with our Dyson air purifier reviews, we go behind the makers of this technological innovation.
Founded by James Dyson in 1987, Dyson is a British technology company known for designing and manufacturing products. Through the years of improvement and invention, the company went beyond their initial discoveries of cyclonic technology and went to create more products such as those used for air treatment for asthma and allergies. Today, there are Dyson machines in over 65 countries around the world. With their ever-growing team for research and development, Dyson technologies continue to find ways to make things work better
One of the many ingenious products found in their roster, air purifiers are their most featured and prized products. Dyson began their innovative engineering with capturing pollutants found of floor and surfaces with their vacuums. Now, they turned their attention to those in the air, and created their latest air purification technologies
The Dyson air purifiers intelligently purify the air, while it heats and cools like a fan. It’s very systematic and multi-functional. The best Dyson air purifiers worth mentioning are the Dyson Pure Cool air purifiers and the Dyson Pure Hot Cool Link air purifiers
Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier
Starting with the first product, the Dyson Pure Hot Cool Link Air Purifier is an air treatment product of Dyson that works both as a purifier and a fan. The innovative merge helps with air purification as it helps collect air, and circulate the purified air at the same time. The fan provides smooth, long-range air flow for cooling especially during times of humid and warm weather. Looking into the design, the Dyson Pure Cool Link Purifier is wrapped with a 360 degree, vacuum-sealed glass HEPA filter, a technological breakthrough known for removing allergens, bacteria, and pollutants in the air. In the purifier, a layer of activated carbon granules also captures odors and harmful toxins in the air. It guarantees purification all-year round.
- Intelligent purification technology provides a monitoring system that reports the quality of air metrics live through the Dyson link phone app. This allows you to remotely control the purification process, wherever you may be
- Features a night-time auto mode using the quietest settings. LED display dims, and ensured no noise disturbance while it monitors, reacts and purifies
- Easy filter change: simply replace filter after a year of using it for 12 hours every day instead of swapping it every month
- Dyson Pure Cool replacement filters have a 2 year warranty on parts and labor
- The Dyson Pure Cool purifier is easy to clean given its design
- There have been complaints on the unavailability of filter replacements and its cost
- Warranty is only for parts and labor, excluding filter
- Not recommended for a location with children, as it is very easy to knock over given its light design and structure
- It is not electric consumption friendly, as the electric bill would spike up when the purifier is working overtime to clean the air
Dyson Pure Hot Cool Link Air Purifier - WiFi Enabled
This product has triple functionality, as it works not only to purify the air, but also to give cool or warm air with jet focus control technology (for concentrated airflow). It has a similar design of the Cool Purelink Air Purifier, a 360 degree vacuum-sealed glass HEPA filter which also helps capture odors and harmful toxins. Can purify all year around just like Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier, the only difference or slight upgrade is its ability to provide heat, allowing one to warm a room during winter season.
- It purifies intelligently with automatic monitoring, and reacts to changes in the air. It has the same monitoring system like the Dyson Pure Cool Link Purifier which allows users to receive reports on the purification process and live air quality metrics through the Dyson link phone app. It is remotely accessible and can be controlled wherever you may be
- In heating or cooling, it allows you to select personal modes using jet focus on whether to set it on a powerful focused air steam, or diffused mode for wide air projection in the area it covers
- Features a sleep timer, and night-time auto mode just like Dyson Pure Cool Link Purifier
- It is also easy to clean
- Automatically turns off if ever the purifier is tipped over (prevents further internal damage in the system technology)
- Costs of replacing the filter has been complained to be expensive (despite the possible replacement of only once a year)
- It is not electric consumption friendly, as the electric bill would spike up when the purifier is working overtime to clean the air, and provide cooling or warmth in the air
- There have been phone app connectivity issues raised in terms of remote access (but probable cause is the Internet connection or mobile data)
Dyson provides innovation and improved quality of life with their products. In the aspect of clean living and clean air, it is best to consider the right and effective technology that adjusts and ensures quality in our daily living from the current pollution in our environment today. With Dyson’s air purifiers, you not only get purification technology that cleans the air you breathe, but it also provides multiple functions such as providing cool or warm airflow. A product that continually adapts to changes in environment, and goes beyond what is expected of it, makes Dyson’s air purifiers a worthy investment. While the company continues in working to improve with its innovations and services in terms of its filter availability and costs, its current standard of technology is something worth looking into, especially for those who have respiratory problems and pets.
Despite the high costs, Dyson aims to provide quality, and they deliver with their innovative technologies and multi-function products like their air purifiers.